Journey to each of the Nine Realms to search for Answers with Kratos and Atreus.
Face powerful enemies like Norse gods and monsters and explore mythical landscapes.
Kratos must choose between breaking free of his past or getting chained by the feat of repeating his mistakes.
Use the Leviathan Axe, Blades of Chaos, and Guardian Shield to fight.
Kratos must battle gods and monsters across Nine Realms to protect his family.
The realms contain perilous and stunning landscapes that Kratos and Atreus have to journey through to search for answers.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to find and open Freyr’s Camp Legendary Chest in God of War Ragnarok.
How to open Freyr’s Camp Legendary Chest in God Of War Ragnarok
There are two legendary chests in Freyr’s Camp.
To open them, you need to get special equipment from the Forging Destiny main quest and the Creatures of Prophecy main quest.
Here’s how to get the first legendary chest in Freyr’s Camp:
- Complete the Forging Destiny main quest to get a new piece of equipment.
- Go back to Freyr’s Camp, go northwest, follow the path, and destroy the Wind Fissure using the new equipment.
- Go inside and loot the chest.
The chest contains 500 Divine Ashes.
They can be used to upgrade armor like shields.
Here’s how to get the second legendary chest in Freyr’s Camp:
- Start the Creatures of Prophecy main quest.
- Go northeast, cross a wooden structure, and defeat some Cursed Gulons.
- Face the river building, look right, destroy the Wind Fissure using the Draupnir Spear, and climb up the roof.
- Loot the chest to get a Heavy Runic Attack.
The chest contains a Heavy Runic Attack called “Leviathan’s Roar”.
It is a fast attack that deals a lot of Stun damage.