Journey to each of the Nine Realms to search for Answers with Kratos and Atreus.
Face powerful enemies like Norse gods and monsters and explore mythical landscapes.
Kratos must choose between breaking free of his past or getting chained by the feat of repeating his mistakes.
Use the Leviathan Axe, Blades of Chaos, and Guardian Shield to fight.
Kratos must battle gods and monsters across Nine Realms to protect his family.
The realms contain perilous and stunning landscapes that Kratos and Atreus have to journey through to search for answers.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to find and open Noatun’s Garden Legendary Chest in God of War Ragnarok.
How to open Noatun’s Garden Legendary Chest in God Of War Ragnarok
To open Noatun’s Garden Legendary Chest in God Of War Ragnarok, you need to destroy the Red Fungi Bramble.
After you’ve destroyed it, throw the Leviathan Axe at the target to open the door and go inside to loot the chest.
Here’s how to get to the chest (expand the screenshots above):
- Go to the boat, go to the west, go right, and dock on the beach.
- Go up the stairs, proceed to the end of the bridge, make a chain of Sigil Arrow Hexes, and use Blazing Surge to destroy the Red Fungi Bramble.
- Throw the Leviathan Axe at the target through the hole.
- Go back to the other side of the bridge and zipline down to Noatun’s Garden.
- Enter the open door and loot the chest.
When you enter the open door, you need to defeat some Nightmares before you can loot the chest.
The chest contains a Jewel of Yggdrasil and you can use it to repair a broken slot on the Amulet of Yggdrasil.