Journey to each of the Nine Realms to search for Answers with Kratos and Atreus.
Face powerful enemies like Norse gods and monsters and explore mythical landscapes.
Kratos must choose between breaking free of his past or getting chained by the feat of repeating his mistakes.
Use the Leviathan Axe, Blades of Chaos, and Guardian Shield to fight.
Kratos must battle gods and monsters across Nine Realms to protect his family.
The realms contain perilous and stunning landscapes that Kratos and Atreus have to journey through to search for answers.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to find and open Pilgrim’s Landing Legendary Chest in God of War Ragnarok.
How to open Pilgrim’s Landing Legendary Chest in God Of War Ragnarok
To open Pilgrim’s Landing Legendary Chest in God Of War Ragnarok, you need to lower a drawbridge and destroy a Red Fungi Bramble by completing a puzzle.
After you’ve destroyed it, you need to lower another drawbridge, get across it, and loot the legendary chest.
Here’s how to get to the chest (expand the screenshots above):
- Go to the beach west of the ruined buildings and destroy the Reavers.
- Fire a Sigil Arrow on the torch and hit the two targets with the Leviathan Axe to lower the drawbridge.
- Cut the chandelier’s rope with the Leviathan Axe and yank the chandelier to the right using the Blades of Chaos.
- Wait for the chandelier to stay still and place two Sigil Bubbles on it (one under the left torch and one in the middle).
- Fire a Sigil Arrow at the lit torch to light the left torch and yank the chandelier to the left using the Blades of Chaos.
- Fire a Sigil Arrow at the torch near the bramble to burn it.
- Hit the two targets with the Leviathan Axe to lower the drawbridge.
- Go across the drawbridge and loot the legendary chest.
The chest contains the Grip of the Fallen Alchemist.
It gives you a chance of granting a Health Burst when you land a Serpent’s Snare hit.