Are you getting a “Game failed to launch” security violation in FIFA 23?
Here’s the second part of the error message, “Please try launching the game again (29)”.
The error message happens when you try to launch the game on Origin/EA.
In this guide, you’ll learn why you’re getting the “Game failed to launch. Please try launching the game again” security violation in FIFA 23 and how to fix it.
- Why did FIFA 23 fail to launch?
- How to fix “Game failed to launch. Please try launching the game again” in FIFA 23
Why did FIFA 23 fail to launch?
FIFA 23 failed to launch because of a bug/glitch with the game.
The EA team is investigating the issue and they are working on a fix.
Many users are complaining about it on Twitter.
Here’s a tweet by Gavlaar, “Any fixes for PC Steam Fifa 23 not launching?”.
And another tweet, “Fifa 23 is not launching with Origin and EA”.
How to fix “Game failed to launch. Please try launching the game again” in FIFA 23
To fix “Game failed to launch. Please try launching the game again” in FIFA 23, you need to launch Origin/EA as an administrator.
You can also try disabling real-time protection in your antivirus, allow the game in your antivirus, or uninstalling EA Anticheat.
Here are all of the known solutions:
- Launch Origin/EA as an administrator.
- Disable real-time protection in your antivirus.
- Uninstall EA Anticheat (from the game files) > launch Origin/EA as an administrator > launch FIFA 23 > Anticheat will be automatically reinstalled.
- Open the Windows settings > Privacy & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection > Manage ransomware protection > Allow an app through Controlled folder access > Add an allowed app > Browse all apps > select FIFA23.exe/FIFA23_Trial/EAAntiCheatGameServiceLauncher > Open.
- Open the Control Panel > System and Security > Windows Defender Firewall > Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall > Change settings > Allow another app… > Browse… > select FIFA23.exe/FIFA23_Trial/EAAntiCheatGameServiceLauncher > Add.
For Windows 11, right-click the Origin/EA app > Run as administrator.
For Windows 10, right-click the Origin/EA app > More > Run as administrator.
If all else fails, you need to wait until the EA team fixes the bug.
This can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days.
If all else fails, you can contact EA support here: https://help.ea.com/en/fifa/fifa-23/.
Or send a direct message to EA Help here: https://twitter.com/EAHelp.
Best Defenders in FIFA 23 (CB, LB, RB, LWB, and RWB)
How to Fix “Unable to save Personal Settings 1” in FIFA 23
How to Fix “EA Anticheat Service encountered an error” in FIFA 23