Are you getting a “Launching Experience” error in Roblox?
The error message usually happens in Roblox mobile (Android/iPhone).
To fix “Launching Experience” in Roblox, you first need to check if Roblox is down.
If Roblox is down, you need to wait until its engineering team fixes the issue.
If Roblox is not down, there are a few methods that you can try to get rid of the error.
Firstly, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the Roblox app to clear its cache and update it to the latest version.
Secondly, you can enable certain developer options in your Android settings.
Lastly, you can log in to the desktop version of Roblox and try launching an experience there.
- Method 1: Check if Roblox is down
- Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Roblox app
- Method 3: Enable certain developer options
- Method 4: Log in to the desktop version of Roblox
Method 1: Check if Roblox is down
The first method is to check if Roblox is down.
If the Roblox mobile app is stuck on “Launching Experience”, it means that Roblox is most likely down.
There are a couple of places that you can check if Roblox is down.
Firstly, you can visit https://status.roblox.com/.
The Roblox Status website allows you to monitor Roblox’s uptime.
You’ll see the “All systems operational” status if everything is running correctly.
However, if there is an issue, you’ll see a red status followed by a description.
Here’s an example of an issue, “Players may be experiencing issues connecting to games”.
If Roblox is down, it can take a few hours for it to be back up again.
Hence, you need to wait and try starting an experience again later.
Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Roblox app
The second method is to uninstall and reinstall the Roblox app.
In some cases, Roblox might not load an experience because of a caching issue.
To fix this, you can delete the Roblox app and reinstall it.
By deleting Roblox, the app’s cache will be cleared.
In addition, the app will be updated to the latest version.
In fact, reinstalling the app is recommended by the Roblox team themselves as a troubleshooting method.
Method 3: Enable certain developer options
The third method is to enable certain developer options in your Android settings.
The developer options menu allows you to adjust system behaviors to improve app performance and fix specific app issues.
Keep in mind that this method can only be used for Android devices.
- Open the “Settings” app.
- Tap on “Additional settings”.
- Tap on “Developer options”.
- Scroll down until you reach “Apps”.
- Under “Apps”, you need to enable “Always show crash dialog”, “Show background ANRs”, “Show notification channel warnings”, “Adaptive notification priority”, “Adaptive notification ranking”, and “Force allow apps on external storage”.
- Scroll down and enable “Force activities to be resizable”, “Enable freeform windows”, “Force desktop mode”, “Enable freeform sizecompat”, and “Disable permission monitoring”.
After you’ve enabled the developer options above, you need to force close the Roblox app and reopen it.
Lastly, try launching the experience again and see if the error persists.
Method 4: Log in to the desktop version of Roblox
The final method is to log in to the desktop version of Roblox on your mobile device.
After you’ve logged in, start an experience and it will automatically open the Roblox app.
This can bypass the “Launching Experience” error that you’re experiencing.
- Open the Roblox mobile app.
- Log out of your Roblox account.
- Open a browser (e.g. Safari, Chrome).
- Go to Roblox.com.
- Tap on “Continue in browser”.
- Log in to your Roblox account in the browser.
- Select the game that you want to play.
- Log in to your Roblox account in the app.
The “Launching Experience” error in Roblox happens for a couple of reasons.
Firstly, Roblox might be down, so you won’t be able to launch an experience.
Secondly, you might have a slow internet speed which prevents the game from loading.
Either way, you can try the methods above to fix the error.
As mentioned above, if Roblox is down, you can only wait for the Roblox team to fix the issue on their end.
It can take a few hours before you’re able to connect to games again.
If you need more help (or if the methods above do not fix the “Launching Experience” error, you can contact Roblox for help.
You can contact Roblox by submitting a request here: https://www.roblox.com/Support.
255+ Good, Aesthetic, and Cute Roblox Usernames