Lost Ark is a free-to-play massively multiplayer online role-playing game.
You can choose from a ton of diverse classes and customize your fighting style.
Battle demon legions, colossal bosses, and more while searching for The Ark.
Traverse seven continents, hundreds of islands, and the seas between them.
Explore the immersive lore, engage with unique cultures and battle beasts.
- Does Lost Ark have a Discord?
- Lost Ark Discord server link
- Lost Ark Discord server rules
- How can I download Lost Ark for free?
Does Lost Ark have a Discord?
No, Lost Ark does not have an official Discord server as of mid-2022.
However, their unofficial Discord server is Amazon Games.
Amazon Game Studios is one of Lost Ark’s publishers.
The other two publishers are Smilegate Entertainment inc. and My.com.
According to one of Lost Ark’s official Twitter replies, they said that there will be an official Discord closer to launch.
However, they have yet to create one up till today.
Lost Ark Discord server link
The unofficial Lost Ark Discord server link is https://discord.gg/lostark.
The Amazon Games’ Discord server (one of Lost Ark’s publishers) is https://discord.gg/amazon-games.
Although the Lost Ark Discord server looks official, it is not affiliated with Amazon or Smilegate.
The Amazon Games’ Discord server allows you to find up-to-date information, make new friends, and talk about Amazon Games.
To gain full access to the server, you need to read and agree to the server rules.
To do so, you need to join the server, click on “Complete”, and agree to the rules.
Lastly, click on “Submit” to agree to the rules.
You also need to assign a role to yourself by reacting to the bot message.
After you’ve reacted to the message with a tick, the #Welcome category will disappear.
You’ll then be able to see the rest of the server’s channels.
This includes “#ag-announcements”, “#social-media”, “#general”, and more.
Lost Ark Discord server rules
- Foster a friendly and positive community.
- Focus on the game.
- Keep your language in check.
- Respect the community and each other.
- Play fair.
- Your account is yours.
- Protect your (and others’) privacy.
- Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- Accept disciplinary action.
- If you see something, say something.
- No spam, NSFW content, or advertising on the server or through DMs. The promotion of other non-official social media channels, Discord servers, or communities is not allowed unless otherwise approved.
- Stay on topic. Familiarize yourself with the channel description to make sure you stay on topic!
- English only on main channels. For our community-supported language channels, you’re more than welcome to participate in the intended language.
- No impersonation of staff or moderators. Please also refrain from pinging or DMing Amazon Staff. If you have any questions or issues, please forward them to an Online Community Manager.
How can I download Lost Ark for free?
- Download Steam and open it.
- Sign in/sign up for a Steam account.
- Search for “Lost Ark”.*
- Click on “Play Game”.
- Click on “Next”.
After you’ve clicked on “Next”, Lost Ark will be added to your Steam library.
The game will also start downloading.
*Keep in mind that Lost Ark is not available in every region.
If it’s not, you need to wait until the game is launched in your country.