The internet is experiencing the rise of AI voices, which can accurately clone the voices of others.
By using a tool, one can input text to generate a realistic voice-over of a person, including celebrities such as Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Obama, and others.
There’s a trend on TikTok with AI voice memes that feature voice-overs of famous personalities.
One popular meme involves Trump and Biden playing video games like Minecraft.
If you want to know the program that’s used for making voice-overs, read on to find out more.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to make AI president gaming voice-over videos like the memes you see on TikTok.
How to make AI president voice over videos
To make AI president voice over videos, you need to create an account on ElevenLabs and subscribe to a paid plan (e.g. Starter).
Next, find at least 3 clips of the president on YouTube that you want to voice clone (e.g. Donald Trump) and convert them to MP3 files.
Lastly, upload the audio files to ElevenLabs, generate and download the voices, and edit a video using a video editor.
Step 1: Create an ElevenLabs account
- Go to https://www.elevenlabs.io.
- Click on the “Sign up” button.
- Sign up with Facebook, Google, or email.
- Verify your email address and sign in.
- Navigate to your subscriptions and subscribe to a paid plan (e.g. Starter for $5 per month).
Note: You can also use ElevenLabs for free, but you cannot clone voices.
Step 2: Start cloning a president’s voice
- Visit YouTube and search for clips of the person that you want to clone (e.g. Donald Trump).
- Copy each video’s URL and paste it into a YouTube to MP3 converter.
- Go to https://www.elevenlabs.io/voice-lab.
- Add Voice > Instant Voice Cloning > Name it > Upload the audio clips > Add Voice.
- Select “Use” to use the cloned voice.
- Enter the text and select “Generate”.
- Click on the save icon to download the cloned voice.
Step 3: Start editing your video
- Use a video editing tool like Kapwing.
- Drag and drop the videos that you want to add.
- Drag and drop the audio files that you’ve cloned.
- Edit the videos and audio clips using the editor.
- Export the video and upload it anywhere!
How to Make an AI Voice Over Video