Journey to each of the Nine Realms to search for Answers with Kratos and Atreus.
Face powerful enemies like Norse gods and monsters and explore mythical landscapes.
Kratos must choose between breaking free of his past or getting chained by the feat of repeating his mistakes.
Use the Leviathan Axe, Blades of Chaos, and Guardian Shield to fight.
Kratos must battle gods and monsters across Nine Realms to protect his family.
The realms contain perilous and stunning landscapes that Kratos and Atreus have to journey through to search for answers.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to find and open The Plains Legendary Chest in God of War Ragnarok.
How to open The Plains Legendary Chest in God Of War Ragnarok
To open The Plains Legendary Chest in God Of War Ragnarok, you need to hit 3 Wind Fissures with the Draupnir Spear and destroy the rocks.
Two Wind Fissures are located at the front of the rocks while the last Wind Fissure is located at the back of the rocks.
Here’s how to get to the chest (expand the screenshots above):
- Go to the northwest of the area and find some rocks with Wind Fissures.
- Use your Draupnir Spear and hit both Wind Fissures.
- Go south and go up the ledge OR go north and go inside a cave to get up top.
- Navigate to the Mystic Gateway, go right, look at the rocks, hit the last Wind Fissure with the Draupnir Spear, and destroy the rocks.
- Go down the ledge, go back to the main lake area, go inside the opening to the meadow, and loot the chest.
The chest contains a Heavy Runic Attack called “Honor the Fallen”.
It’s similar to the “Artillery of the Ancients”, but it’s a shockwave with more Stun.