Are you getting a “You are not allowed to use this application” on Guilded?
Here’s the second part of the error, “You can try switching accounts to continue”.
The error message happens when you’re trying to link a Roblox account under the age of 13 to Glided.
If you’ve set your age to under the age of 13 on Roblox, you won’t be allowed to link your Roblox account to the Guilded app.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to fix the “You are not allowed to use this application” on Guilded/Roblox.
How to Fix “You are not allowed to use this application” on Guilded
To fix “You are not allowed to use this application” on Guilded, you need to create a new Roblox account and set your age to 18 years old and above (e.g. Jan 1, 2000).
After you’ve created a new Roblox account, link it to Guilded, copy the code, and redeem it in your main account.
This is because Guilded only allows you to link your Roblox account if you’re of age.
Here’s a quick guide (please follow the steps closely):
- Create a new Roblox account on https://www.roblox.com/.
- Set your age to 18 years old or above (e.g. January 01, 2000).
- Download the Guilded app and sign up.
- View your Guilded profile.
- Tap on the “+” icon under “Games”.
- Search for “Roblox” and select “Add game”.
- Select “Continue with Roblox” and log in to your newly created account.
- Complete the verification and select “Give access”.
- Check your Guilded messages and copy the code.
- Log out of your new account > log in to your main account > go to Roblox.com/redeem > paste the code > Redeem.
You can redeem the code using your main Roblox account instead of the secondary Roblox account.
To do so, log out of your newly created Roblox account, log in to your main account, and go to the redemption page.