Are you getting a “Page not available” error on TikTok?
Here’s the second part of the error, “Sorry about that! Please try again later”.
If so, a robot icon will appear when the page is almost loaded.
The error message typically happens on the web version of TikTok on a PC/desktop.
It can happen on Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Firefox, and other browsers.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to fix “Page not available” and “Sorry about that! Please try again later” on TikTok
Why is the page not available on TikTok?
The page is not available on TikTok because tiktok.com is most likely down.
If TikTok is down, you won’t be able to access the website until the issue is fixed.
The error message typically happens on the web version of TikTok.
You can check if TikTok is down by going to downdetector.com/status/tiktok/.
If you see a spike in the graph, it means that TikTok is most likely down for everyone.
How to fix “Page not available” on TikTok
To fix “Page not available” on TikTok, you can try clearing cookies and other site data.
You can also try downloading and using TikTok from the Microsoft Store instead of using tiktok.com.
If TikTok is down, you need to wait for 24 to 48 hours for it to be back up.
If all else fails, you can contact TikTok support using the “Share your feedback” form.
Fix 1: Clear cookies and other site data
- Google Chrome: Chrome > Three Dots > More Tools > Clear browsing data > Cookies and other site data / Cached images and files > Clear data.
- Mozilla Firefox: Firebox > Menu > Settings > Privacy & Security > Cookies and Site Data > Clear.
- Microsoft Edge: Edge > Three Dots > Settings > Privacy & services > Choose what to clear > Cached images and files / Cookies and other site data > Clear.
Note: After you’ve cleared the cookies, close tiktok.com, reopen it, and try logging in to your account.
Fix 2: Download and use TikTok from the Microsoft Store
- Open the Microsoft Store app (it’s on the Windows taskbar).
- Search for “TikTok”.
- Select “Get” to download the app.
- Select “Open” to open TikTok.
- Log in to your TikTok account and try using the app.
Tip: You can also download TikTok (Microsoft Store) here: https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/tiktok/9NH2GPH4JZS4.
Fix 3: Use different browser
- Chrome: https://www.google.com/chrome/.
- Firefox: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/.
- Microsoft Edge: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/edge/download.
- Brave: https://brave.com/.
Tip: You can also try using incognito mode for each browser.
Fix 4: Wait for 24 to 48 hours
- Check if TikTok is down on downdetector.com/status/tiktok/.
- If TikTok is down, wait for 24 to 48 hours before accessing it.
- Instead of using the web version of TikTok, you can use the TikTok mobile app.
Fix 5: Contact TikTok support
- Go to https://www.tiktok.com/legal/report/feedback.
- Enter your email address, username, and select a topic.
- Describe that you’re facing the “Page not available” error on TikTok.
- Agree to the terms, submit the form, and wait for TikTok’s response.
Tip: You can also report a problem on the TikTok app by going to your Profile > Menu > Settings and privacy > Report a problem.