Are you getting a “Request failed. The current network environment is at risk” error in Honkai Star Rail on Android, iPhone, or PC?
Honkai Star Rail is a new space-themed role-playing game created by the same people behind Genshin Impact.
The game invites players to embark on a thrilling journey aboard the Astral Express to explore the endless expanse of the galaxy.
Along the way, players can make new friends from all corners of the world and even encounter some familiar characters.
With exciting destinations such as a space station, a planet trapped in eternal winter, and a starship, the game is sure to provide plenty of wonder and excitement.
The game also has an exceptional cinematic quality, expressive facial animations, and an original soundtrack.
In addition, players can enjoy a new command combat system that allows for more tactical gameplay.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to fix the “Request failed. The current network environment is at risk” error in Honkai Star Rail.
- Why did the request fail in Honkai Star Rail?
- How to fix “Request failed. The current network environment is at risk” in Honkai Star Rail
Why did the request fail in Honkai Star Rail?
Here’s why the request failed in Honkai Star Rail:
- Server outage – The server may be overloaded, which prevents you from creating an account or verifying your email address.
- Connectivity issues – Slow internet speed or no internet connection.
- Custom DNS – Third-party plugins may have changed your DNS.
- Firewall or Antivirus – Your Firewall or Antivirus may have blocked the game.
How to fix “Request failed. The current network environment is at risk” in Honkai Star Rail
To fix “Request failed. The current network environment is at risk” in Honkai Star Rail, you can try switching your network (from Wi-Fi to mobile data and vice-versa).
You can also try creating an account on the official Honkai Star Rail website instead of the game client.
Other troubleshooting methods include turning off your VPN/adblocker or contacting Hoyoverse support for help.
Fix 1: Switch your network
- If you’re connected to Wi-Fi, try switching to mobile data.
- If you’re using mobile data, try switching to Wi-Fi.
- You can also try connecting to a different Wi-Fi.
Fix 2: Create an account on the official Honkai Star Rail website
- Go to https://hsr.hoyoverse.com/.
- Click on the “Log In” link.
- Click on the “Register Now” link.
- Register with your email address, Google, Apple, Facebook, or Twitter.
- Verify your email address.
Fix 3: Turn off your VPN / Adblockers
- Disable any ad-blocking software on your device (e.g. AdGuard DNS).
- If you’re using a VPN, you need to turn it off before launching Honkai Star Rail.
Fix 4: Contact Hoyoverse for help
- If the solutions above fail to fix the issue, it’s recommended to seek help from Hoyoverse support to fix the error.
- Email email@example.com and describe the issue that you’re facing.
How to Fix “Game files verification error” in Honkai Star Rail
How to Fix Error Code 1001_2 in Honkai Star Rail