Journey to each of the Nine Realms to search for Answers with Kratos and Atreus.
Face powerful enemies like Norse gods and monsters and explore mythical landscapes.
Kratos must choose between breaking free of his past or getting chained by the feat of repeating his mistakes.
Use the Leviathan Axe, Blades of Chaos, and Guardian Shield to fight.
Kratos must battle gods and monsters across Nine Realms to protect his family.
The realms contain perilous and stunning landscapes that Kratos and Atreus have to journey through to search for answers.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to The Sinkholes Berserker Gravestone location and how to reach it in God Of War Ragnarok.
The Sinkholes Berserker Gravestone in God Of War Ragnarok
To reach The Sinkholes Berserker Gravestone in God Of War Ragnarok, you need to complete the Return of the River favor in The Jungle.
After you’ve completed the favor, teleport to the Sinkholes Entrance Mystic Gateway, sail the boat towards the gravestone, dock it, go to the gravestone, and open it.
Here’s the full process (expand the screenshots above):
- Complete the Return of the River favor.
- Go to a Celestial altar and turn it from day to night.
- Make your way to The Jungle and you’ll encounter an Ogre.
- Proceed forward and the Return of the River favor will start.
- Track the dam, use the Blades of Chaos to access it, and ascend it.
- Proceed forward, break the boxes, and use the Draupnir Spear to break the Wind Fissure.
- Go inside the gap, and place a chain of enlarged Hex Bubbles on the wall and the red branches.
- Destroy the branches using the Blades of Chaos by using Blazing Surge on the Hex Bubbles.
- Spin the wheel to open the gates to flood the crater and the Return of the River favor will be completed.
- Go to the Mystic Gateway nearby and teleport to the Sinkholes Entrance Mystic Gateway.
- Sail the boat towards the gravestone, dock it, and open the gravestone.
The Sinkholes Berserker Gravestone lies Haklangr The Bearded.
The rewards are Tempered Remnants, Bonded Leather, and Shattered Runes.