Is TranslucentTB not working or showing an error on Windows 11?
TranslucentTB is a lightweight utility that can be used on Windows 10 and 11 to make the taskbar translucent/transparent.
It uses very few system resources and has an advanced color picker that allows for live preview and alpha support.
There are up to five taskbar states, including Normal, Opaque, Clear, Blur, and Acrylic, as well as up to 6 dynamic states, such as Visible window, Maximized window, and more.
On Windows 10, users can show or hide the Aero Peek button depending on the currently active dynamic mode.
On Windows 11, users can show or hide the taskbar line.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to fix TranslucentTB not working on Windows 11 by using ViVeTool.
How to Fix TranslucentTB Not Working on Windows 11
To fix TranslucentTB Not Working on Windows 11, you need to download ViVeTool and create a new folder called “zVIVE”.
Next, Extract ViVeTool to the new zVIVE folder.
Lastly, you need to run a couple of CMD commands and restart your PC to fix the issue.
1. Download ViVeTool and create a new folder called “zVIVE”
- Download ViVeTool.zip: https://github.com/thebookisclosed/ViVe/releases.
- Open File Explorer > This PC > Local Disc (C:) > New Folder > zVIVE.
2. Extract ViVeTool to zVIVE
- Right-click ViVeTool > Extract All… > Browse.
- This PC > Local Disc (C:) > zVIVE > Select Folder > Extract.
3. Run a couple of CMD commands
- Search for “cmd” on the Windows Search bar.
- Right-click cmd > Run as administrator.
- Paste this “cd C:\zVIVE” and press enter.
- Paste this “vivetool /disable /id:26008830” and press enter.
- Restart your PC and the issue will be fixed.