Tower of Fantasy has multiple mounts that you can unlock.
This includes the Chaser Mount, Voyager Mount, Monocross Unicorn Mount, and more.
These mounts allow you to get across the map faster and in style.
An activity that you can do is to get the Unicorn Bionic Frame.
The Unicorn Bionic Frame is one of four parts needed to create the Monocross Unicorn Mount
It is one of the rarest mounts in the game due to the low drop rate of the unicorn head.
Creating the mount is difficult because you need to get 3 other parts too.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to get the Unicorn Bionic Frame in Tower of Fantasy.
How to get the Unicorn Bionic Frame in Tower of Fantasy
To get the Unicorn Bionic Frame in Tower of Fantasy, you need to open the code-locked door in Dawn Frontier, go into the building, avoid the traps, find the Special Supply Pod, and activate it.
Step 1 – Unlock the code-locked door in Dawn Frontier:
- Upgrade your suppressor to 3.4.
- Go to Dawn Frontier (near 677.1, -1191.8).
- Jetpack up the platform with waterfalls.
- Go to the code-locked door and enter “7092” (9 = 10% off).
Step 2 – Find the Special Supply Pod and activate it:
- Go to the extreme left, right, straight, right, right, diagonally straight, left, climb up the pipe, and wait for the guard to pass.
- Climb down the pipe, go straight, right, straight (down the stairs), straight, right, right, left, left, hide behind the boxes and wait for the guard to pass.
- Go straight, turn left, right, right, hide behind the boxes and wait for the guard to pass.
- Go left, left, and activate the Special Supply Pod.
After you’ve activated the Special Supply Pod, you’ll get Warren exploration points, gold, exp, dark crystals, gold nucleus, and a Unicorn Bionic Frame.
Note: If you’re constantly taking damage, you need to upgrade your suppressor to 3.4 first.