Xbox Cloud Gaming offers the opportunity to enjoy console games on your existing devices.
You can play free-to-play games like Fortnite with a Microsoft account or access a vast library.
Xbox Cloud Gaming supports various controllers and touch controls for compatible titles.
Discover a wide range of console games across genres, continually expanding.
Connect with a global gaming community, playing with friends worldwide.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to fix Xbox Cloud Gaming not loading or not working on iPhone, Android, PC, or Xbox.
How to Fix Xbox Cloud Gaming Not Loading
To fix Xbox Cloud Gaming not loading, you need to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app on your mobile device or PC.
On an Xbox, you need to update your console, clear persistent storage, and clear alternate MAC address.
Fix 1: For iPhone/Android
- Tap and hold the Xbox app.
- Delete the Xbox app.
- Open the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Select for the Xbox app and reinstall it.
Fix 2: For PC
- Search for “Settings” using Windows Search and open it.
- Select “Apps” on the left sidebar followed by “Installed apps”.
- Search for “Xbox” and click on the three dots next to it.
- Select “Advanced options”, scroll down, and select “Uninstall”.
- Reinstall the Xbox app from the Microsoft Store.
Fix 3: For Xbox
- Update your console: Press the guide button > Profile & system > Settings > System > Updates > Update your console.
- Clear persistent storage: Press the guide button > Profile & system > Settings > Device & connections > Blu-ray > Persistent storage > Clear persistent storage.
- Clear alternate MAC address: Press the guide button > Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings > Advanced settings > Alternate MAC address > Clear > Restart.