A popular trend on TikTok right now is the 90s AI yearbook trend.
The trend is about generating yearbook images of yourself using artificial intelligence.
Specifically, you need to do a face swap with an existing photo.
After you’ve generated the images, you can compile it into a video.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to do the 90s AI yearbook trend on TikTok for free without Epik and using Artguru.
How to Do the 90s AI yearbook trend on TikTok
Here’s how to do the 90s AI yearbook trend on TikTok:
- Open Twitter and search for “90s AI Yearbook”.
- Save the yearbook photos that are posted by other users.
- Go to https://www.artguru.ai/swap-face/.
- Upload the yearbook photos that you’ve saved.
- Upload a headshot of yourself and select “Generate”.
- Save the photo and repeat the process.
- Use this template on Capcut to edit the video: https://www.capcut.com/t/ZmFVfykB5/.
- Use this sound and upload the video on TikTok.