In NBA 2K, Badges are a gameplay mechanic and attribute.
They give players special abilities, advantages, and personalities.
You can utilize badges for NBA players, WNBA players, MyPLAYERS, and MyTEAM players.
There are multiple types of badges in 2K23 including shooting, playmaking, defense/rebounding, and finishing.
There are four badge levels: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Hall of Fame.
In this guide, you’ll learn the best defense/rebounding badges in NBA 2K23 to improve your gameplay, including Tier 1, 2, and 3.
Best defense/rebounding badges in NBA 2K23
The best defense/rebounding badges in NBA 2K23 are Clamps, Glove, Pick Dodger, Ankle Braces, Anchor, and Brick Wall respectively.
- Clamps (Tier 3)
- Glove (Tier 3)
- Pick Dodger (Tier 2)
- Ankle Braces (Tier 2)
- Anchor (Tier 1)
- Brick Wall (Tier 1)
1. Clamps (Tier 3)
- Defenders have access to quicker cut-off moves and are more successful when bumping or hip riding the ball handler.
- A must-have defensive badge that gives you better bump animations.
2. Glove (Tier 3)
- Increases the ability to successfully steal from ball-handlers.
- Lets you steal the ball easier.
3. Pick Dodger (Tier 2)
- Improves a player’s ability to navigate through and around screens while on defense. At the Hall of Fame level, can blow up screens in the park or blacktop.
- This badge can be game-changing at the Hall of Fame level.
4. Ankle Braces (Tier 2)
- Lowers the likelihood of getting ankle-broken by opposing dribble moves.
- If you want to stay on your feet and don’t want to break your ankles that often.
5. Anchor (Tier 1)
- Increases a player’s ability to block shots and protect the rim at a high level.
- Great for blocking shots.
6. Brick Wall (Tier 1)
- Increases effectiveness of screens, is tough to backdown in the post, and drains energy from opponents on physical contact.
- An old but gold badge in NBA 2K that has 3 abilities in 1.
Best Shooting Badges in NBA 2K23
Best Playmaking Badges in NBA 2K23