Underground Blossom is a point-and-click adventure set in the Rusty Lake Underground.
Explore various metro stations, solve puzzles, and unravel different timelines.
The game provides a gripping story, classic point-and-click puzzles, and an odd atmosphere.
With 7 unique metro stations, players can earn achievements and enjoy an immersive soundtrack.
In this walkthrough guide, you’ll learn how to solve Chapter 4: Bird Bridge Station in Underground Blossom (clock, electricity box, and trumpet).
How to Solve Chapter 4 Bird Bridge Station in Underground Blossom
Underground Blossom Chapter 4: Bird Bridge Station walkthrough:
- Give Laura the pencil, use it to trace a portion of Rose’s face, and collect the line.
- Uncap the sewer and tie the line to the stick.
- Interact with the singing woman poster and hold the woman’s mouth.
- Remember the notes and play them on the trumpet (1 2 3 1 2 3).
- This unlocks an achievement, along with playing random notes on the trumpet for a while.
- Take the fish and obtain the hook.
- Go back to the sewer and connect the hook to the makeshift rod.
- Attach the sausage piece and reel up a rat.
- Follow the rat around the room and read the note that drops when it goes into the crevice.
- Set the time to 5:00 and talk to Bob to get money.
- Buy a coffee and a sandwich.
- Give Bob the sandwich and drag the worms off of the bottom bread piece and obtain breadcrumbs.
- Give Laura the coffee, drink it, and collect the cigarette.
- Talk to anyone at the station, then red hat, check brown suitcase’s pocket, and give glasses to hard hat.
- Check tall smiley’s pocket, give tie to tie-less businessman, and talk to green tie.
- Check the other red beard w/ hat man’s pocket and obtain the lighter.
- Take the cigarette and the lighter to the suspicious man, get robbed, and collect the paper clip inside the paper bag.
- Go to where Laura and Bob are sitting and look through Laura’s sketchbook.
- Flip through the pages and find the time (3:45).
- Use the paper clip to lockpick the electricity box.
- Solve the three puzzles—587, 192, and 361 (expand the screenshots above for the solutions).
- After solving the puzzles go to the speaker and take note of the announcement, go back to the trumpet player and play the notes (1 1 2 2 3 3).
- Free the bird and go to where Laura and Bob are sitting.
- Once the bird is perched on Laura’s hand, feed it the breadcrumbs. Remember the song it sings.
- Go back to the trumpet player and play the notes (3 3 1 3 1 1).
- Obtain the ticket, change the time to 3:45, and give the ticket to the conductor (this will unlock another achievement).