To download a voice message on Instagram, you need to access Instagram on your computer and navigate to the voice message.
Once you’re there, inspect the page, select “Network”, refresh the page, and download the voice message.
Instagram has a direct message feature where you can communicate with people on the app.
You can send direct messages to anyone who accepts them.
You can send messages, photos, videos, and even voice messages.
To send a voice message, you need to tap on the voice message icon.
After you’ve recorded a voice message, tap on the arrow icon to send it.
If you want to redo, select the trash icon do delete it.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to save or download an Instagram voice message.
- View the voice message on Instagram.com
- Inspect the page and select “Network”
- Open and download the voice message
1. View the voice message on Instagram.com
- Go to instagram.com on a computer.
- Log in to your Instagram account.
- Select “Messages” on the left sidebar.
- Navigate to the direct message containing the voice message.
- Right-click the page and select “Inspect”.
2. Inspect the page and select “Network”
- Select “Network” on the top navigation bar of the developer tools.
- Click on the refresh icon to refresh the page (or press CTRL + R on your keyboard).
3. Open and download the voice message
- Right-click the audio file that’s shown.
- Select “Open in new tab”.
- Download the voice message!