Are you getting an “Injection Failed! DLL not found” error?
The error message happens when you’re trying to inject Fluxus to Roblox.
Specifically, it happens because you’re using a newer version of Microsoft Store/Roblox.
Here’s an example of a dll file name, “491161c0bf9d11edbecd806…”.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to fix the Fluxus Injection failed error on Roblox (timed out or dll not found).
How to Fix Fluxus Injection Failed Error
Here’s how to fix the Fluxus Injection Failed error:
- Here’s how to fix the Update Required error on Roblox:
- Search for “Virus & Threat Protection” using Windows Search and open it.
- Select “Manage settings” under “Virus & threat protection settings”.
- Turn off “Real-time protection” and select “Yes”.
- Search for “Use Developer Features” using Windows Search and open it.
- Turn on “Developer Mode” and select “Yes”.
- Go to https://github.com/cerealwithmilk/uwp/releases.
- Download the Fluster.exe file under “Fluster Installer” and “Assets”.
- Select the “Fluster.exe” file from your downloads and select “Continue download”.
- Run the Fluster.exe file, select “More info”, and select “Run anyway” (wait for it to run).
- Search for “Fluster” using Windows Search and open it.
- Log in to your Roblox account, try injecting Fluxus, and executing a script.