Garnet is one of the hardest-hitting characters in MultiVersus.
She is an extremely fun and dominant character.
Garnet can dominate her opponents by landing successive combos.
That said, she is hard to master because of her combos.
In this guide, you’ll learn the best Garnet combos in MultiVersus, moves with inputs, and a legend for them.
Input guide for Garnet
- Side Attack: Side attack on the ground
- Down Attack: Down attack on the ground
- Up Attack: Up attack on the ground
- Up Special: Up Special on the ground
Garnet Combos in MultiVersus
Garnet combos in MultiVersus
- Side Attack, Up Attack
- Side Attack, Down Attack
- Side Attack, Side Attack
- Down Attack, Side Attack, Side Special
- Side Attack, Up Attack, Up Special
- Down Special, Down Attack, Side Attack, Side Special, Down Special
The first three combos are what you should typically use in a match.
This is because they are easy to remember and use.
Another easy combo that you can do is Side Attack into Side Special while it’s on cooldown.
The resulting combo can go on forever as long as they are below 70%.
The final combo in the list is a hard but satisfying combo.
It utilizes Garnet’s star that she will move past and follow it up with a side attack.
Do note that the combos in this list are not all the combos that Garnet can use.
Garnet moves in MultiVersus
Garnet basic attacks
- Gauntlet Strike/Starburst – Neutral + Attack
- Crystal Combo/Flying Combo – Side + Attack
- Double Jab/Jumping Jabber – Up + Attack
- Shocking Slam/Meteor Punch – Down + Attack
Garnet special attacks
- Stronger Than You – Neutral + Special
- Rocket Fisti – Side + Special
- Spark Of Love/Flying Crossarm – Up + Special
- Gem Dash – Down + Special
Garnet passive abilities
- Nil – No Passives