Taz used to be one of the best characters in MultiVersus because of his tornado ability.
However, his tornado ability recently got nerfed and it’s less damaging now.
Currently, one reason to play Taz is because of his passive.
Taz’s attacks does Tasty damage where you’ll have to stack it.
If you knock back your enemy, you’ll gain Tasty stacks.
When you reach 16 stacks, your enemy will transform into a chicken and they cannot attack.
In this guide, you’ll learn the best Taz combos in MultiVersus, moves with inputs, and a legend for them.
Input guide for Taz
- DC: Dodge Cancel
- D: Down
- S: Side
- U: Up
- A: Attack
- B: Special
Taz Combos in MultiVersus
Taz combos in MultiVersus
- Side A + A
- Side A + Down A
- Forward Air A + Up A
- Down A + Side A + A
- Forward Air A + Neutral B
- Neutral Air A + DC + Side A + A
- Down Air A + Forward Air A + DC + Side A + Down A
- Down Air A + Forward Air A + DC + Side A + A
- Down Air B (Set) + Neutral A + DC + Down B (Hit) + Side B
- Down Air B (Set) + Neutral A + DC + Down B (Hit) + Down Air A + Up B
Taz moves in MultiVersus
Taz basic attacks
- Soup’s On!/Soup-Er Spinner – Neutral + Attack
- Well-Seasoned/Feed The Beast – Side + Attack
- Slam-Wich/Flying Slam-Wich – Up + Attack
- Stomp Stomp Stomp!/Super Down Under – Down + Attack
Taz special attacks
- Chew Em Up, Spit Em Out – Neutral + Special
- Taz-Nado – Side + Special
- Dogpile! Dogpile! – Up + Special
- You Spit What You Eat – Down + Special
Taz passive abilities
- Some of Taz’s attacks deal TASTY. When enemies are knocked back, they will get STACKS of TASTY.
- When TASTY reaches 16 STACKS, the enemy transforms into a chicken and can’t attack. When they take damage, bits of chicken break off that will HEAL Taz or his allies if picked up.
- Taz will also lick damaged allies he passes and HEAL them a bit. Licking an ally has a COOLDOWN.