Are you getting an “Injection Failed” or “loadlibrary failed” error on Roblox?
Here’s the full error message “Injection Failed – LoadLibFail Failed!”.
The error message happens when you’re trying to inject an executor to Roblox.
Specifically, it happens because you’re using a newer version of Microsoft Store/Roblox.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to fix the “Injection Failed LoadLibFail Failed” error on Roblox for Krnl, Fluxus, and other executors.
How to Fix “Injection Failed LoadLibFail Failed”
Expand the screenshots above to see the required steps (left to right).
Here’s how to fix “Injection Failed LoadLibFail Failed” on Roblox:
- Search for “Virus & Threat Protection” using Windows Search and open it.
- Select “Manage settings” under “Virus & threat protection settings”.
- Turn off “Real-time protection” and select “Yes”.
- Search for “Use Developer Features” using Windows Search and open it.
- Turn on “Developer Mode” and select “Yes”.
- Go to https://github.com/cerealwithmilk/uwp/releases.
- Download the Fluster.exe file under “Fluster Installer” and “Assets”.
- Select the “Fluster.exe” file from your downloads and select “Continue download”.
- Run the Fluster.exe file, select “More info”, and select “Run anyway” (wait for it to run).
- Search for “Fluster” using Windows Search and open it.
- Log in to your Roblox account, try running the executor, and executing a script.
After you’ve downloaded Fluster, let it run, open it, log in to Roblox, and the “Injection Failed – LoadLibFail Failed!” error should be fixed.
You also should be able to run/inject any executors like Krnl or Fluxus without any errors.
Note #1: To download the Fluster application, you need to temporarily disable real time protection.
Note #2: To run the Fluster application, you need to enable “Developer Mode” in your Windows Settings.