Genshin Impact released a 3.1 update called the “King Deshret and the Three Magi”.
You can gain Primogems as compensation rewards for the maintenance time.
The update includes new characters, domains, equipment, and more.
There are also new Archon and story quests that you can complete for rewards.
This includes new Archon Quest Chapter III acts and Cyno’s Story Quest.
An objective in the game is to complete the “Lost in the Sands” quest.
You need to hit a certain requirement to unlock those quests.
For instance, you may need an adventure rank of 40 and above.
Some quests are difficult to complete because of certain objectives.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to do the “Lost in the Sands” quest in Genshin Impact.
How to do “Lost in the Sands” in Genshin Impact
To do “Lost in the Sands” quest in Genshin Impact, you need to talk to Bonifaze in Aaru Village to start it, follow the quest markers, and go inside the pyramid.
In the pyramid, you need to activate multiple mechanisms to open multiple doors and exit it.
Here are 4 parts to complete the quest:
- Talk to Bonifaz in Aaru Village to start the “Lost in the Sands” quest.
- Go to the quest marker and go to the bottom of the pit.
- Talk to 4 people at the 4 markers.
- Go to the quest marker and meet the others with Jeht to start a cutscene and go to the next quest marker.
- Dash towards the cube (covered with the sand) to reveal it and activate it to open the door to the pyramid.
- Defeat the enemies, open the door, and proceed forward.
- Go to the top left corner of the room and activate the mechanism to go down.
- Use Amber and use the bow to activate all 4 torches.
- Use Raiden’s Eletro to the Tri-Lakasha seed to reveal the hidden torch.
- Activate the mechanism to open the multiple doors and proceed forward.
- Walk down the stairs, pick up the object on the ground, and continue forward to start the cutscene.
- Activate the mechanism to go to the upper floor, talk to the strange machine, and go back to the lower floor.
- Talk to Jebrael, talk to Tirzad, and you’ll receive the Scarlet Sand Slate gadget.
- Go back to the upper floor and interact with the mechanism to open the door.
- Proceed forward, avoid the traps, pick up the forged primal light, and stand on top of the mysterious replicator keystone to open the door.
- Go inside the area and pick up the other two Forged Primal Lights.
- Stand on top of the two mysterious replicator keystones.
- Rotate the cell until it lines up with the other cell.
- Open the final door and go inside the area.
- Defeat the enemies, open the door, and make your way to the exit.
After you’ve exited the pit, the “Lost in the Sands” quest will be complete.
How to Solve “You do not have enough clearance” in Genshin Impact
How to “Continue exploring and look for an exit” in Genshin Impact