Ubisoft Connect provides various services for Ubisoft game enthusiasts.
It allows users to view their friends’ gaming activities and achievements while forging new connections.
It enhances gameplay by offering challenges tailored to specific games with exclusive rewards.
By earning XP and leveling up their Ubisoft Connect accounts, players can acquire Units for rewards and discounts.
Additionally, users can access their game statistics, compare their performance with friends, and more.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to fix the Ubisoft Connect runtime error in Nvidia GeForce Now.
How to Fix Ubisoft Connect Runtime Error in GeForce Now
To fix Ubisoft Connect Runtime error in GeForce Now, you can try clearing the Ubisoft Connect and GeForce Now cache files.
You can also try to change the GeForce Now server or reinstalling Ubisoft Connect.
Fix 1: Clear cache files
- Press the Windows + R keys and search for “%localappdata%”.
- Delete the Ubisoft Connect/Ubisoft Game Launcher folder.
- Open the “Nvidia Corporation” folder.
- Open the “GeForce Now” folder and delete the “CefCache” folder.
Fix 2: Change the server
- Open the Nvidia GeForce Now app.
- Click on the menu icon on the top left corner.
- Select “Settings” and scroll down to “Server Location”.
- Click on the server dropdown box and change your server location.
Fix 3: Uninstall and reinstall
- Use Windows Search and search for “Control Panel”.
- Programs > Uninstall a program > Ubisoft Connect.
- Uninstall Ubisoft Connect and reinstall it from ubisoftconnect.com.