Are you getting an “Update Required” error on Roblox?
Here’s the full error message “In order to continue using Roblox, you must update it first”.
Followed by, “The ‘Upgrade’ button will take you to the Store app to download the latest version”.
The error message happens when you’re trying to launch an older version of Roblox from the Microsoft Store.
It prevents you from using executors because they don’t work on a newer version of Roblox.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to bypass or fix the Update Required error on Roblox for Microsoft Store, UWP, Byfron, and more.
How to Fix “Update Required” Error on Roblox
Expand the screenshots above to see the required steps (left to right).
Here’s how to fix the Update Required error on Roblox:
- Search for “Virus & Threat Protection” using Windows Search and open it.
- Select “Manage settings” under “Virus & threat protection settings”.
- Turn off “Real-time protection” and select “Yes”.
- Search for “Use Developer Features” using Windows Search and open it.
- Turn on “Developer Mode” and select “Yes”.
- Go to https://github.com/cerealwithmilk/uwp/releases.
- Download the Fluster.exe file under “Fluster Installer” and “Assets”.
- Select the “Fluster.exe” file from your downloads and select “Continue download”.
- Run the Fluster.exe file, select “More info”, and select “Run anyway” (wait for it to run).
- Search for “Fluster” using Windows Search and open it.
- Log in to your Roblox account, try running the executor, and executing a script.
After you’ve downloaded Fluster, let it run, open it, log in to Roblox, and the “Update Required” error will be gone.
You also should be able to run/inject any executors like Krnl or Fluxus without any errors.
Note #1: To download the Fluster application, you need to temporarily disable real time protection.
Note #2: To run the Fluster application, you need to enable “Developer Mode” in your Windows Settings.