Are you getting a “You can’t leave likes for 3 days” error on Instagram?
Here’s the second part of the error, “Your account activity may not follow our Community Guidelines”.
Under the error, there’s a button that takes you to your account status.
There is no option for you to appeal and you’re restricted from liking posts.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to fix “You can’t leave likes for 3 days” on Instagram, Facebook, or Messenger.
- Why can’t I leave likes for 3 days on Instagram?
- How to Fix “You can’t leave likes for 3 days” on Instagram
Why can’t I leave likes for 3 days on Instagram?
You can’t leave likes for 3 days on Instagram because you’ve liked too many posts in a day.
As a result, you’re rate limited to prevent spam, automation, and abuse on the platform.
Otherwise, you’ve violated one or more of Instagram’s community guidelines.
In some cases, you might be blocked from liking posts because of a mistake.
You can check your account status by navigating to your profile > menu > settings and privacy > account status.
Check any actions that Instagram has taken when you didn’t follow the community guidelines.
Read the information to find out how to prevent losing access to your account.
How to Fix “You can’t leave likes for 3 days” on Instagram
To fix “You can’t leave likes for 3 days” on Instagram, you can either wait for 3 days or use Instagram Web.
You can also use another account or report a problem on the Instagram app.
Fix 1: Wait for 3 days
- To like posts again, you need to wait for 3 days.
- In some cases, you might need to wait for more than 3 days to be unrestricted.
- The “You can’t leave likes for 3 days” error is temporary and you’ll eventually be able to leave likes again.
Fix 2: Use Instagram Web
- You can try using the web version of Instagram to like posts.
- Method 1: Go to instagram.com on a PC, log in to your account, and try liking a post.
- Method 2: Download Instagram from the Microsoft Store, log in to your account, and try liking a post.
Fix 3: Use another account
- If you’re restricted from liking posts from one account, you may not be restricted on another.
- To switch accounts, go to your profile, tap on your username, and select the account that you want to switch to.
- If you don’t have another Instagram account, you need to create one by going to your profile, tapping on your username, and selecting “Add account”.
Fix 4: Report a problem
- Visit your Instagram profile and tap on the menu icon.
- Settings > Help > Report a Problem.
- Report a Problem > Include and Continue.
- Explain your problem and send the report.
Note: If you’ve enabled “Shake phone to report a problem”, open a message, shake your phone, and report a problem there.